On behalf of Grupo Herrera Restaurants, we want all of our staff, guests, and community to know that we are continuously monitoring the developments and coverage related to COVID-19.
All of our restaurants will remain open to serve you for the time being. We are enforcing our safety and employee policies along with increased sanitation and cleaning practices recommended by the CDC in order to keep everyone safe and healthy as we work diligently to maintain a clean environment. At each of our restaurants, we are:
- Safely handling all products in the front and back of house.
- Reinforcing the importance of frequent hygiene practices.
- Increasing frequency of cleanings in high traffic and high touch point areas including chairs, tables, doorways, handles, point of sale screens, phones, glass, and more.
- Following rigorous health and sanitation protocol, and taking increased measures including regular treatments of the premises with professional grade equipment using proper sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Closely communicating with and monitoring the health status of our team members, and asking those who do not feel well to stay home.
In the event that an employee tests positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone who has a confirmed positive test, any such Grupo Herrera team member is sent home be tested and to quarantine for two weeks. The entire premises is treated within a 24-hour time frame with the proper, approved sanitation and disinfecting products.
Alicia’s Mexican Grille, Dario’s Steakhouse & Seafood, and Marvino’s are here to serve you in whichever way you feel most comfortable whether you dine with us, order for delivery, or take advantage of our curbside pickup. We are also continuing to develop the new Galiana’s Tex Mex so that we may share our latest exciting concept with you soon.
Our family has always taken great pride in keeping meticulous kitchen and restaurant spaces, and Mrs. Alicia continues to go through the kitchen checks with her white glove. Please know that we are committed to providing you with the safest and cleanest environment.
If you feel more comfortable staying home, remember that you can get your favorite dishes delivered to your doorstep by ordering through our partner DoorDash.
Thank you for your continued patronage and support. We look forward to serving you again.
With well wishes,
David, Alicia, Dario, Ubaldo, and Marvin Herrera and the GHR team.